|SDK Version *||3.11.0|
|Last Updated||June 17, 2021|
*Where to specify the SDK version, Connect to a space
What is the SDK Bundle?
It is an extension of the SDK for embeds and provides a framework for deep third-party integration with Matterport models. You get direct access to the 3d engine, renderer, scene graph and more.
How do I obtain an SDK key?
Our developer tools are now out of beta and all accounts are now enabled to generate sandboxed SDK keys. You can find your key management by navigating to your Account Settings -> Developer Tools. To learn more about our developer tools, please visit the Matterport Developer Tools and Pricing
- Fixed missing
- Download SDK Bundle version: 188.8.131.52-24-gb057e5145
- Maintenance bug fixes and improvements.
- Download SDK Bundle version: 184.108.40.206-22-g7fd9ebd24
- Maintenance bug fixes and improvements.
- Download SDK Bundle version: 220.127.116.11-19-g5133fdd3e
- Fixed a CORS issue when using the bundle on a custom domain.
- Download SDK Bundle version: 18.104.22.168-15-g5a5323ef0
- Interface version updated to 3.10
- Added scene parameter to ‘Scene.configure’ callback.
- Added ‘INTERACTION.DRAG_BEGIN’ and ‘INTERACTION.DRAG_END’ events to scene node colliders.
- Added ‘colliderEnabled` boolean to the gltf, fbx, dae and obj model loaders.
- Download SDK Bundle version: 22.214.171.124-14-gaf0ef87a5
- Fixed an issue with Mattertag.injectHTML
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 126.96.36.199-9-g01b2a7b60
- Interface version updated to 3.9
- Added Sensor namespace.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 188.8.131.52-8-ga7993a5c3
- Updated embedded three.js to version r124
- Fixed an issue with disabling measurement mode.
- Fixed an issue with password submission on password protected spaces.
- Fixed an issue with drag gesture ending prior to pointer release(improves transform control and mesh dragging).
- Added optional effect composer. You must set useEffectComposer: true in the application config object in showcase.html.
- Added Scene.configure function.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 184.108.40.206-14-gb10ecafc1
- Interface version updated to 3.8.
- Added input data to mesh CLICK, HOVER, and DRAG interactions.
- Fixed an issue with the appearance of password protected spaces.
- Fixed an issue with toggling measurement mode.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 220.127.116.11-4-g911543b43
12-11-2020 General Availability
- Components: Added
unfilteredproperty to mp.input component.
- Additional setup instructions for application keys required for CORS, see Set your application key
- Fixed an issue with where Sweep.data would return no sweeps.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 18.104.22.168-17-gacf9fb85e
- Scene: Added support for creating arrays of components and nodes. See Scene.registerComponents and Scene.createNodes.
- Components: Fixed an issue where mp.input would not dispatch a models
- General: Fixed an sdk connection issue on the oculus browser. You can now connect to the sdk while in xr immersive mode. See Using xr
- Added the
mp.xrcomponent which provides an XRSession. See mp.xr
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 22.214.171.124-30-g034a60845
- General: Added support for a custom embedly key. Mattertag videos and images can now be viewed with bundle applications. See Setting up Embedly
- Conversion: Fixed an issue where Conversion.worldToScreen returned stale screen coordinates.
- Components: Added support for arrays as inputs.
sizeto mp.transformControls inputs.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 126.96.36.199-12-g86e1cdce6
- Added mp.input, mp.camera, and mp.transformControls components.
- Inspector: added component list panel, 6DOF camera controls. Source code updated.
- General: Includes SDK for embeds v3.5 features and bug fixes.
- General: Fixed an issue where mattertags and labels were being loaded from localhost.
- General: Fixed an issue where textures were not properly loaded on safari.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 188.8.131.52-15-ged398ca2e
- Models: Fixed an issue with loading OBJ models with a material.
- Scenes: Fixed an issue with orphaned colliders from deleted scene nodes.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 184.108.40.206-6-gac2d8cfea
- Maintenance update includes SDK for embeds v3.4 features and bug fixes.
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 220.127.116.11-0-g023d0d5c6
- Added event spies to components. See Event Spies Overview and Event Spies Reference.
- Internal Three.js version upgraded to 0.115.0
- Download: SDK Bundle version: 18.104.22.168-25-g9563c7a6c
- Models: Web workers load textures in the background.
- Models: Added
loadingStateproperty to the output of the gltf, dae, fbx, and obj loaders.
- Models: Fixed an issue where reloading models would not release resources.
- Scenes: Scene files support property and event bindings.
- Scenes: Scene files support multiple components per node.
- Components: Added most of the three/js/examples to the component context.
- Fixed a startup race condition with createNode.
- Fixed an issue where transform controls interrupted camera motion.
- Added light objects:
- Added support for objects as component inputs.
- Fixed an issue where
onInteractionwould not fire if the collider was a Mesh object.
- Fixed a bug with the github showcase-sdk-tutorial repo where the app would load the bundle twice. github showcase-sdk-tutorial link.
- First release